Sunday 19 January 2014

Dingies

I live on an island called Mersea Island, in the UK. Is is the most easterly inhabited island in UK. There are about 7 thousand residents. Being an island there are lots of people who love to go out on the water. This gives me many photographic opportunities around the place. And to tell you the truth I don't really care about going out or owning a boat, but thanks to all the people who do own boats!

This is a shot of all the little dingies (tenders) that people have brought out of the water for winter. A perfect foreground subject to that lovely brooding sky..... the sky kind of reminds me something from a Sci-Fi film.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the shot, and the original can be seen here: http://www.mhdigital.co.uk/Landscapes/Essex/i-bHb49t8/A

 

No comments: