Tuesday 5 August 2008

Back to work.....

Well back to work for the week, and not much chance of getting photographs. The British summer is back with the usual rainy showers. Lets hope the weekend will favor the photographer.

I am rather enjoying my new Macro Lens and try to use it when I can.

I was thinking of doing the OU course in photography, but since talking to a few people who have been on the course, I don't think it will benefit me much. Have looked around at other course, I have seen the OCA photography courses. They seem to be more my level, but they cost around £580. So, I need to think hard, I really need to make sure that I would go the course. It last between 9 and 12 months.

I do however, have a book on photography, with about 28 projects in it. So I am tempted to work my way through those projects, and see how I get on. I think then I will know if I could do a course.

No comments: