Wednesday 30 July 2008

Landscapes - Australia

I have been to Australia on two occassions. I love the country, it is so diverse in it's culture and geography. My last trip out (2007), we ventured to Tasmania. It loved it!! Great people and fantasic beaches and culture. I really liked Hobart - great place to stay (although I think it rained most of the time).


Here are some shots of Tassie.


This is Wineglass Bay - apparently it's one of the top 10 beaches in the world. Two ways of getting there, either by boat, or scrambling. Well, we are not richer enough to have a boat. But, it was fun getting to the beach.







This is a shot of The Hazards, to get to Wineglass Bay, you have to go walk over these!!












This is a shot of Coles Bay, basically looking in the opposite direction to the picture above.

No comments: